Skip to content
We are happy to accept your guest blogging request. Below are the guidelines
The Basic Guidelines To Get Your Article Published
- Mainly focus on food making, health tips, healthy recipes
- An article should have a minimum of 1200 words.
- Provide unique information & avoid the basics (briefly explain when necessary).
- Give actionable solutions to our readers.
- Make sure your content isn’t all paragraphs but divided into pointers, steps, etc.
- Include Key Takeaways at the end.
- Link your facts to credible sources.
- Add a minimum of 1 link to a relevant article of manavantillu.com
- Do not promote or link to our competitors
- End your post with an intriguing conclusion to engage your readers.
- Proofread your content and run it through Grammarly before submission.
What Will Never Publish
- An article that is hard to read (with too many errors).
- Submissions deliver no value to our readers.
- Topics that have already been covered recently.
- Posts with over-the-top self-promotion.
- Content-making claims without evidence.
- Submitted guest posts should not be published elsewhere: Your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org.
Author Bio: Let Our Readers Know About You
- Your Full Name.
- A short bio
- Your Social Handle Links (Optional)