Learn how to Manage Time and Live an Easy Life
Managing time perfectly can make your life much easy and organized. If you are thinking that you need more extra hours in a day or extra more days before deadlines then here are some Time management tips we are like to share with you.
Managing time is a very good art to learn and it can make your life stress-free, so you don’t need to worry like how to complete the task in so less time or how to able to complete the multi tasks together. Read our Time management tips and learn how to manage the time.
1. Always create an everyday what-to-do plan. From morning to night write down all your official and personals according to their timing. Well yeah! It looks a bit organized now. This is the 1st Time management tips.
2. Do not overlap your timing. If in your task calendar it is written that you have to complete the task within 10 am so complete the task at the same time. After completing a task then start the next task. But everything is depended on its importance. It is your 2nd Time management tips.
3. Use a calendar or organizer to organize and note down all your important work schedules, meetings, seminars, workshops, even your personal works like lunch or dinner, shopping, movie etc. Manage your life according to that organizer, which will make your life more organized. It is the 3rd Time management tips.
4. DO not ever cross your deadlines. Always try to submit your work on or before deadlines. For that, you can set the date of the previous one or two day’s date, and work according to that. Like this, you can never miss any deadline. It is the 4th Time management tips
5. If you know that you cannot complete the work within the deadline, then say No o the person who is giving the work to you. Ask them that you cannot complete the work within that time and say them what time do you need. Never fake promises of time that decreases your reputation. It is the 5th Time management tips.
6. Always have a watch in front of you and try to work accordingly time. IF you want you can set the clock 5-10 minute faster than real time. That thing will surely lead to complete the task within time. It is the 6th Time management tips.
7. IF you are going to do multi-task and don’t know how to complete 2 or 3 work at the same time then what you just to do is to focus. Focus on the one work at first try to complete it as fast as possible, and then take the second and then the third. Make a deadline in your mind for each work separately. It is the 7th Time management tips
8. If necessary switch off the mobile phone and do not peek to any social networking site in which you have an account or any other distracting works. Just concentrate on your work fully ad you will surely achieve the target. Try to utilize your time in productive work, not in wasting them. It is the 8th Time management tips
9. Make a priority list if you already have your to-do list in your hand. Reset all works according to that priority list and complete them. Always remember, as soon you will complete your work, you can have rest after that. Well, that can be a big motive for most of the person I guess! It is the 9th Time management tips
10. Take a break in every two one and half hours so that you can rearrange everything from first and can give yourself a relax mode which will put positivity in your work again when will you start after the break. It is the 10th Time management tips