Taste Some Delicious and Mouth-watering Chicken Breast Recipes for your Meals
SO what is your today’s menu? Are you tired of having the same old and boring Chicken breast recipes? Here we are to give you the solutions to your problem and we will share some mouth-watering, delicious Chicken breast recipes. Here are some Chicken breast recipes from different tastes and from different countries also. You can choose your favourite among them and try to give your own twist if you want.
Here are the Chicken breast recipes:
Asian Chicken Breast Recipe:
The first Chicken breast recipe is popular in Asian countries. It is one of the easy and quick cooking Chicken breast recipes.
• 4 chicken breasts, boneless and should cut into cubes
• Cornstarch near about 3 tablespoon
• Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon near about
• 4 minced garlic cloves
• Soya cause –low sodium near about 5 tablespoons or as u need
• White wine vinegar near about 2 tablespoon
• White sugar 1 tablespoon
• 3 green onions cut in diagonally shape ½ inch pieces
• Water as needed near about ¼ th cup
• Wash the chicken pieces in water and dry it. Then coat the chicken with cornstarch in a bowl.
• Heat oil in the wok and leave it in a medium heat. Fry the garlic cloves minced and chicken pieces until it gets light brown coloured.
• Then put soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and water. Mix it well. Cover and cook until the chicken pieces get soften and not looked pink inside.
• Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes. Then stir the green onion. Then cook for 2 minutes after that. Serve it.
Mexican Salsa Chicken Recipe:
Here is another Chicken breast recipe which is Mexican Salsa Chicken. Here are the Chicken breast recipes:
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 cup salsa near about
• Near about 4 tablespoon taco for the seasoning mix
• 1 cup neat about shredded Cheddar cheese
• 2 tablespoon sour cream which is optional. You can use it according to your taste.
• Firstly preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
• Wash the chicken cleanly and after it dried, put a chicken breast in the greased baking dish and sprinkle taco as a seasoning in both sides of chicken breast. Pour salsa on the top and all over of it.
• Put it on the preheated oven and bake the chicken in 375 F (190 C) and cook for 25 to 35 minutes, and watch the chicken get tender and juicy.
• Sprinkle the cheese all over the chicken but very carefully because the oven is heated, and continues the baking for additional 3-5 minutes till the cheese gets melted.
Give the toppings of sour cream if you want and serve it.
Pasta Chicken Breast Recipe
Among all the chicken breast recipes, this is one of th e favourite of all pasta lovers. Yes! You are right. This is a chicken breast recipe with pasta.
• ½ packet angel hair pasta
• Olive oil for the cook
• 2 boneless and skinless chicken breast finely chopped
• 2 teaspoon garlic and herb bend for seasoning
• 1 can be drained and sliced black olives
• 8 ounce drained and sliced mushroom
• Diced tomatoes
• Parmesan cheese
• Put a pot on the oven and boil the water with little salt. Boil pasta for 8-10 minutes or as you require.
• Heat olive oil in a pan and put the chicken with the seasoned salt and cook for 2-3 minutes. Put the drained black olives and mushroom and mix them.
• Strain often and watch if the chicken gets golden brown colour. Strain chicken juice from pan and put the tomatoes. Cover the pan and simmer it in a low heat for 15 minutes
• Put the pasta on a pan and toss it to mix it up with chicken together, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the top and serve.