How to Make Bread Pakora
• Bread – 4 slices
• Gram flour – 1 cup
• Red chilli powder – ½ tea spoon
• Salt – to taste
• Cooking soda – pinch
• Turmeric – pinch
• Coriander powder – 1 tea spoon
• Oil – for deep dry
Bread pakora is an Indian street snack. It is rich in calories and children love them when cooked in different shapes.
To make bread Pakora you can use any type of bread like milk, whole gram or brown bread.
1. Take a bowl with 1 cup gram flour.
2. Add salt as per taste, ½ tea spoon red chilli powder, pinch of turmeric, pinch of cooking soda, 1 tea spoon coriander powder and mix it well.
3. Now add mix it well by adding water without into a medium consistency paste to make pakora. Mix it well by pressing to edges without having any balls. You can even add chopped green chillies and onions in gram flour mixture.
4. Now cut bread into two half or you can use different moulds to cut bread into different shapes.
5. Dip bread slices in batter. There should be no gaps.
6. Now put this bread slices into oil and deep fry. Fry them on a medium flame, on a low flame oil will absorb more and on a high flame bread will not cook properly.
7. Take fried bread pakora into tissue paper.
Now bread pakora is ready to serve with tomato ketchup or tomato chilli chutney.