How to Make Brinjal Meal Maker Soya Chunks Recipe
• Brinjal /egg plants – ¼ kg (Cut brinjal into medium size pieces and soak them in salt water, soaking in water prevents bitter taste)
• Meal Maker /soya Chunks – ¼ cup ( soak them in hot water)
• Onions -1 (chop into small pieces)
• Green chilli -6 (cut into slices)
• Potato – 1 ( peel the skin, cut into small pieces and soak in salt water to prevent colour change )
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 table spoon
• Garam masala powder – 1 table spoon
• Salt- to taste
• Turmeric powder – ¼ tea spoon
• Red chilli powder – 1 table spoon
• Oil – 2 table spoons
• Coriander leaves – half bunch ( chopped)
Brinjal Meal Maker Curry Preparation Method:
1. Put a pan on stove, turn on the flame
2. Once pan get heated add two table spoons oil.
3. Once oil get heated add chopped onions, green chilli and mix it well until oil get mixed with onions and chillies.
4. Fry for a minute, add potato pieces into pan and mix them well once again.
5. Put a lid and cook it for 2 minutes.
6. After two minutes remove the lid, you will see potato and onions will be transparent.
7. Now add brinjal pieces which we soaked in salt water and meal maker into pan after brinjal.
8. Now mix this until brinjal and meal maker get mixed with potato onion mixture.
9. Once again put lid on pan and cook for 2minutes.
10. After 2 minutes you will notice brinjal pieces get little transparent, now add salt as per your taste, ¼ tea spoon turmeric powder.
11. Mix until turmeric and slat get mixed with brinjal and place a lid on pan to cook for another 2 minutes.
You can quickly cook vegetables by placing lid every time and curry can also be prepared quickly.
12. After 2 minutes remove the lid, add 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste. Mix until ginger garlic paste get mixed with brinjal.
Mix vegetables slowly as they become transparent while cooking brinjal might get smashed easily.
13. Cook it for another 2 minutes, after two minutes remove the lid you will see brinjal is almost cooked and transparent.
14. Now add 1 table spoon red chilli powder, ½ cup water to cook vegetables.
15. Place a lid and cook it for another 2 minutes.
16. After 2 minutes you will see curry will be boiling. Now add 1 table spoon garam masala and slowly mix curry well.
17. Cook for another 2 minutes, add coriander leaves after two minutes and place lid once again to cook.
18. After 2 minutes when you remove lid, you will notice that water gets evaporated and the curry gets closer and thick.
19. Turn of the stove once you see this consistency.
Take the curry into a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
Tasty Brinjal Meal maker curry is ready to serve.