How to Make Chicken Manchurian Dry Recipe
• Boneless chicken – ½ kg
• Egg -1
• Lemon –half
• Oil – for deep fry
• Finely chopped garlic – 2 table spoons
• Finely chopped ginger – 2 table spoons
• Green chilli -6 (cut into slices)
• Onion -1 chop into small pieces)
• Rice flour – 2 table spoons
• Maida flour (all purpose flour)- 2 table spoons
• Corn flour – 2 table spoons
• Salt –to taste
• Turmeric – ¼ tea spoon
• Red chilli powder – ¼ tea spoon
• Ginger garlic paste – 2 table spoon
• Green spring onions – ½ cup
• White spring onions – ½ cup
• Vinegar – 1 table spoon
• Green chilli sauce – 1 table spoon
• Soya sauce – 1 table spoon
• Tomato sauce – 1 table spoon
• Black pepper powder – 2 table spoons
• Garam masala powder – ½ table spoon
• Red food colour – pinch
• Cashew nuts – ¼ cup
Dry Chicken Manchurian Preparation Method:
1. Break egg into a bowl and beat it
2. Clean and take chicken into a bowl, add 2 table spoon rice flour, 2 table spoon all purpose flour, Two table spoon corn flour, ½ table spoon garam masala powder, ½ table spoon black pepper powder, 1 table spoon ginger garlic paste, ¼ tea spoon turmeric, 1 tea spoon red chilli powder, salt as per your taste and egg ( step 1)
3. Mix all these ingredients well till chicken and all spices get mixed evenly.
4. Squeeze lemon juice into this chicken without seeds.
5. Mix it once again.
6. Add some water to red food colour and mix it well.
7. Add 2 table spoon colour water to chicken and mix it evenly.
8. Keep this mixture aside for 2 hours for marination.
9. After two hours, place a pan on stove.
10. Once pan get heated pour oil to deep fry chicken.
11. Once oil get heated put chicken pieces one by one into oil and deep fry them on a medium flame. Fry chicken pieces my turning both the sides.
12. Once chicken pieces get fried take them into a drainer or into tissue papers so that excess oil will be absorbed.
13. Fry remaining chicken in the same way.
14. Leave 2 tablespoons oil in the same pan and turn on the flame.
15. Adjust the flame to low, once oil get heated add chopped garlic and fry it for 1 minute.
16. After 1 minute add chopped ginger and fry it for a minute.
17. Once garlic and ginger get fried add onions and fry them and then add green chilli. Fry the whole content by mixing well.
18. Now add cashew nuts, fry for a minute.
19. Add green spring onions, fry them for 2 minutes
20. Add white spring onions, fry them until everything get mixed and evenly fried.
21. Now add ½ table spoon pepper powder and mix it well.
22. Now add 1 table spoon soya sauce, 1 table spoon tomato sauce, 2 table spoon green chilli sauce. If you like spicy you can add some more chilli sauce.
23. Mix these sauces until they evenly get mixed with onion mixture.
24. Now add 1 table spoon vinegar and mix it well. Add some water if necessary and mix the sauces well.
25. Now add fired chicken pieces to this onions and sauces mixture and mix it well. The sauces should be absorbed by chicken pieces.
26. Cook it for more 2 minutes on low flame.
27. After 2 minutes turn of stove and take Manchuria into a serving bowl. Garnish with coriander and lemon.
Tasty chicken Manchuria is ready to eat.