Start your Beautiful Day with a Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is a very important part of your everyday life. Having a king-size breakfast is very important. Or have a medium one before going to school or college or office in hurry. Here are some Healthy breakfast ideas.
Have a look at these Healthy breakfast ideas and try to make them in your house. I hope you can have a great breakfast along with a beautiful and healthy morning. Here are the Healthy breakfast ideas:
1. The first Healthy breakfast ideas which we are going to share with you is a Mexican breakfast, named Burritos.
• Vegetable cooking spray for cooking
• Egg whites of 2 eggs
• Whole white tortillas 2
• Fat-free cheese ¼th cup
• Raines canned beans for stuffing ¼th cup
• Heat the pan and put some vegetable cooking spray on it.
• Scramble the egg white and put it in the pan and fry until it’s done as u wants to have
• Take out the egg and place it over the tortilla. Then put the cheese, beans, on the top of the egg.
• Roll the tortilla in wrap and microwave it for 30 seconds. Pour some salsa over it and serve.
It is one of the tastiest and Healthy breakfast ideas which you can try in the home.
2. Oatmeal is enriched with high fibre and very healthy breakfast suggested by nutritionists. It is another one of very important Healthy breakfast ideas which we want 2 shares with you.
• Instant oatmeal a require or ¾th cup
• Milk and oatmeal in 1:1 ratio
• Powder ginger ½ tablespoon
• Sliced Almond near about 1 tablespoon
• Take low-fat yoghurt 1 tablespoon
• Take a microwave bowl and put all the ingredients like oatmeal, powder ginger, milk, sliced almond and flaxseed and put it in the microwave.
• Put it on the microwave for 2 minutes. Then serve with low-fat yoghurt on the top.
3. It is the third healthy breakfast ideas which you can have in your home. It is a pancake with blueberry and buttermilk which will help you to have a healthy day.
• Take 11/4 cup oats which cook fast
• Whole wheat flour ½ cup
• Sugar 3 tablespoon near about
• Near about ½ tablespoon of baking powder
• ¼ tablespoon baking soda
• Salt as u need
• 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
• 1 whole egg
• 1 only egg white
• 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
• 1 tablespoon near about lemon peel which is grated
• Fresh blueberries 1 full cup
• Maple syrup ½ cups
• Take a bowl and put the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in it
Take another bowl and put buttermilk, egg white, egg, lemon peels. Mix it.
Now pour this buttermilk mixture on the oat mixture.
• Fold the blueberries and add it to the mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven 250 degrees. Take a non-stick and put some cooking spray on it.
• Take 1/4th cup batter in the skillet and cook till it bubbles. Then turn the pancake and cook until it gets golden.
• Now transfer it to the preheated oven carefully.
• Divide the maple syrup over the pancake and serve.
4. Smoothies are also a very famous breakfast among the health conscious people. Here are another healthy breakfast ideas which you can have often for a healthy diet.
It is a berry smoothie.
• Take some chunked banana pieces
• Near about ½ cup milk- fat-free
• 1/4th cup blueberries and
• 1/4th cup strawberries
• Near about 1 teaspoon peanut butter, and lastly
• ½ teaspoon honey near about
• Take a blender and put in the jar the banana, strawberry, peanut butter, blackberry, honey. Blend it for near about 1 minute and make a thick and beautiful milkshake.