How to Make Crispy Sanna Karam Pusa
Karapusa (south Indian sev) is a traditional snack item which is made during festivals in Andhra Pradesh especially. It is easily made with few ingredients and can be stored in a huge quantity for a longer time. Children like it as an everyday snack, this namkeen can be taken as a side dish with meals.
Using same recipe you can make this karapusa or sev by adding potato which is nothing but popular aloo sev. There are variety of flavours added to the sev such as pudina sev, cheese sev, chatpata sev. In North India it is known as Bhujia, Omapodi in Tamil.
In a karapusa maker you will have different shaped module plates, you can make different shapes karapusa with them.
Besan which we use is a highly nutrition food, It is used in many homemade beauty packs to get healthy skin. It contains high proportion of carbohydrates and rich in protein.
• Gram flour – 1 cup
• Rice flour – 1 cup
• Red chilli powder – ¼ tea spoon
• Oil – for deep fry
• Salt – to taste
• Water – as needed
• Sesame seeds- 1 table spoon (optional)
1. Take a mixing bowl with gram flour, rice flour and mix both flour well. If you don’t like besan you can do it with only rice flour.
2. Add salt as per taste and salt as well.
3. Slowly add some water and mix it. Don’t pour water at a time.
4. If you like sesame seeds, add untoasted sesame seeds to add extra flour. However they are optional.
5. The consistency of the dough should be medium so that when you put this in a karapusa maker (chakri maker or chakrala giddelu) it should not come out smoothly. If you make this dough hard then you will it in karapusa maker you will not be able to press it continuously, if you make it loose the dough will come out easily without any pressure, it will absorb more oil.
6. Put a thick bottomed pan on stove and turn on flame.
7. Pour oil required for deep fry.
8. Stuff the dough into karapusa maker.
9. Adjust the flame of stove to low and press this dough into oil in clock wise direction.
10. Fry it evenly by turning both sides.
11. Fry it on a low flame till you get golden brown colour.
12. Take this fried karapusa into a drainer to remove excess oil.
13. When oil is drained take it into an airtight container to store.
14. Make similar karapusa with all the remaining dough.
Hot and crunchy snack item is ready to serve.
Merkur 15c Safety Razor – Barber Pole – Deccasino
Merkur herzamanindir.com/ 15C Safety septcasino.com Razor – https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/ Merkur – 15C for ventureberg.com/ Barber Pole is jancasino the perfect introduction to the Merkur Safety Razor.