Skip to content
To make tea, you will need the following ingredients:
- Tea leaves (or tea bags)
- A kettle or saucepan
- A mug or teapot
- Optional: milk, sugar, honey, lemon, or other flavorings
Here are the basic steps for making tea:
- Boil some water in a kettle or saucepan.
- While the water is heating up, place the desired amount of tea leaves or tea bags into your mug or teapot.
- Once the water has reached a rolling boil, carefully pour it over the tea leaves or tea bags.
- Let the tea steep for a few minutes, depending on the type of tea and your desired strength. Black tea and herbal tea typically require longer steeping times than green tea.
- Once the tea has steeped for the desired amount of time, remove the tea leaves or tea bags and discard them.
- If you want to add milk, sugar, honey, or other flavorings, do so at this point.
- Stir the tea to mix in any added ingredients and enjoy!