Healthy Meal Ideas for the Week & Weight Loss Foods
Staying healthy is the most important thing for people. If you are not healthy you cannot live your life properly and perfectly. SO for your life, you have to stay fit and keep yourself healthy. Here we are going to share with you some healthy meal ideas which you can try in your home with your own twist.
If you are looking for a diet or already put on some weight, these healthy meal ideas will also help you to reduce your extra weights. You can get healthy meal ideas from your nutritionists or even your doctor can also suggest some healthy meal ideas to you. These foods consist lowest calories and will let you live a fit and healthy lifestyle with these healthy meal ideas.
1. Broccoli filled up with fiber and eggs contain the protein. Here we are going to tell you about the broccoli omelet and toast as healthy meal ideas.
- Vegetable cooking spray as needed
- Near about 1 cup of broccoli chopped
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese near about
- Near about 1/4th teaspoon of dried dill
- 4 slices of toasted rye bread
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat on the oven. Put some cooking spray on it.
- Add the chopped broccoli, and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Mix the egg, feta, and dill in another bowl. Pour the egg mixture on the pan. Cook it for 4 minutes. Cook for next 2 minutes on the other side also.
- Serve with toast.
2. Taco Salad is another item which here we are going to share with you as a part of healthy meal ideas.
- Salsa near about 2 tablespoon
- Greek yogurt low fat near about 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Chilli powder ½ teaspoon or as you want
- Baby spinach near about 2 cups
- ½ cup of the sliced celery stalk
- Chopped black olives near about 1 tablespoon
- Near about 2 tablespoon corn
- Near about 1/4t cup drained and drained black beans.
- Combine and mix baby spinach, celery stalk, chopped black olive, corn, drained and rinsed black beans in olive oil and in a bowl.
- Then dressing it with low-fat yogurt, 2 tablespoon salsa, and chili powder.
- Serve it.
3. Hawaiian Wrap is another healthy meal ideas which you can try in your meal.
- Take a mixing bowl and add 1/4th cup low-fat yogurt, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, and 1/2th teaspoon caraway seeds. Mix them well.
- Then take another bowl and put into it the 1/4th cup of diced pineapple and carrot, 2 slices of chopped deli ham, 1/4th cup of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Toss the vegetable mixture with yogurt mixture and pour that on the wheat-whole wrap and roll it.
- Serve it.
4. Kale and Cauliflower Pasta are another healthy meal ideas which you can give your own twist also. Here is the process of making this recipe.
- Boil some angel hair pasta along with cauliflower florets. After 3 minutes take out the cauliflower. keep the pasta ready to cook condition.
- Put the taken out cauliflower in a nonstick pan on medium heat. Add ½ tablespoon olive oil, ½ spoon chopped shallot, 1 clove of minced garlic, and a handful of kale roughly turned.
- Cover and cook for 3- 4 minutes. Add cooked angel hair pasta, along with 1 spoon grated Parmesan, and 1/4th cup cooking water. Toss all of them and mix well.
- Serve it.
5. Honey Soy Salmon Is another very delicious yet light healthy meal ideas which you not only can have in your home but can also share with your friends these healthy meal ideas who are also love to eat healthy foods.
- So, firstly, preheat the broiler and add ½ tablespoon of honey and soy sauce. Season it. Filet salmon with pepper and salt and broil for 4-5 minutes. Drizzle and season with honey soy sauce and broil extra 3-4 minutes.
- Serve it with rice.