15 Top and Best Home Remedies for a Sore Throat Just for you
Itching in throat and pain mainly causes for now day pollutions, allergies, and bacteria formation can lead to a cough. So here are some home remedies which will surely help you to reduce and cure a sore throat. A sore throat can cause for adults and children. Most of the time this problem occurs to the children’s because after heavy physical activity they suddenly start to take cold water, ice cream kind of contrast things with their body temperature after physical activity. That is why here we are giving you these home remedies for a sore throat.
1. One of the best home remedies of a sore throat into gurgling with salt water. For this, you need a glass of warm water as much you can bear, and add a pinch of salt to it. Mix it well. Gurgle it twice to thrice a day and it will work magically. It is the best cure for a sore throat.
2. Take a sip of any hot drink like hot Tea, Coffee. That contains antioxidants, which helps to remove a sore throat and gives a soothing feel to your throat. It is the best cure for a sore throat and best home remedies of a sore throat.
3. Water is a home remedy of a sore throat and the best cure for sore throat too. Dehydration sometimes causes a sore throat. So having fluids can give you relaxation from sore throat.
4. Another home remedy for sore throat is honey. You can have honey in warm water and swallow it very slowly. It will reduce the throat pain and itchiness.
5. Try to have some mint or lozenges which contain mint. Mint is a way which gives best cure for sore throat. Put some amount of smash leaves of fresh mint till it vanishes in your mouth. Or you can have mind lozenges too.
6. You can use nasal drops. That will also reduce a sore throat.
7. If you have Licorice root in your house then use it as the best cure for sore throat. So it is a home remedy for sore throat also. It will reduce a sore throat quickly.
8. Marshmallow roots contain mucus substances in it. What you just need to do is boil it with water and make like tea. Sip that hot drink three times a day. That will surely help you to reduce the sore throat. It is a home remedy for sore throat which you can try in the home.
9. Peppermint will also reduce the sore throat. It is the best cure for sore throat. So try some peppermint spray or lozenges. Those will surely help you to reduce throat pain.
10. Warm chamomile tea is another home remedy for sore throat and the best cure for sore throat. It will reduce sore throat instantly.
11. You can have Tulsi (Basil) leaves to boil into hot water and have it. It will remove the bacteria and reduce the throat pain.
12. Honey and lemon juice in warm water will help to reduce your sore throat.
13. Take a bowl of hot and sour chicken soup. That will not only reduce a sore throat but it gives a soothing feeling to your throat.
14. Try to have some herbal tea made from honey, lemon, tulsi, mint leaves, and ginger. Boil all together in water and sip it slowly. It will reduce a cough and sore throat.
15. You can take raw ginger with a very little salt, smashed together and put it in your mouth. Don’t swallow or eat it. Just take out the juice inside your mouth and keep it as much time as you can. It will stop the throat pain and itching of the throat.