Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
Most of the times in our normal daily life we get to know about the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women and most of the time it used to be the men who are the patients. It is true women are not much drawn this disease toward them but there are many cases where the heart attack causes the death of several human being. So it doesn’t give women any idea that they are safer than men in this case. Even due to this kind of thoughts Heart Attack Symptoms in Women generally doesn’t take the heart attacks seriously and especially the symptoms and causes.
- The symptoms like cold sweat, feeling breathless, back pain- can be Heart Attack Symptoms in Women.
- The symptoms that women often didn’t care about and thinks it’s only flu, stress or simply feeling under the weather which will make their life under pathetic situation later.
- The lack of awareness, any kind of misdiagnosis, doesn’t correctly treat the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women can put their life in trouble.
- So try to recognize the symptoms and call the doctor as soon as possible. So don’t even try to cover up the symptoms
1. Heart attack in women:
When the flow of blood to the heart is blocked in coronary arteries then the heart attack happens. While the main causes can be these which create the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women are heavy smokings, people with stressed life, or those who are excessively overweight etc. But these are the most specific causes of heart attack where it is found that there are several cases of Heart Attack Symptoms in Women where these up stated thing aren’t the causes of that attack.
The heart attack is the main killer that’s why it is necessary for them to recognize and understand the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women. That’s why women should stay in touch with their doctors regularly and report him their regular tests and updates and if they find any kind of troubles regarding health.
2. Heart Attack Signs in Women:
Here are the various heart attack signs through which you can recognize the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women.
- Feeling the uncomfortable pressure, fullness, squeezing or pain in the middle of your chest. It stays more than a few minutes but it goes and comes back in fourth.
- Feeling the pain and uncomfortable in both or one arms, neck, jaw, stomach and in the back.
- Shortness of breath without or with chest discomfort, vomiting problem can also be a Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
- Cold sweat, lightheadedness, vomiting can be the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
Maybe sometimes they thought they have flu, or just ignored all the symptoms, but they should really understand that they must take care of themselves. Most of the woman takes aspirin tablets when they feel they are having a heart attack and never call 911. So it is requested to all of the women that understand the Heart Attack Symptoms in Women and when you feel you are having a heart attack do not take aspirin, just dial 911.