How To Make Chicken Fry
• Chicken – ½ kg
• Onions – 3 (sliced)
• Green chilies – 6(sliced)
• Few coriander leaves
• Oil – 4 tablespoons
• Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
• Garam masala powder – 1 tablespoon
• Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
• Salt as per taste
• Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
• Red chili powder – 2 tablespoons
• Switch on the stove and heat a pan; add 4 tablespoons of oil and heat it.
• Then add sliced onions and green chilies into the oil and fry them.
• Cover the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
• Now stir the fried onions once and add cleaned chicken into the fried onions and green chilies.
• Mix it well.
• Then add salt as per taste and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder into the chicken pieces and mix altogether and fry them for 2 minutes.
• Now add a tablespoon of ginger – garlic paste into the chicken pieces and mix them well.
• Now adjust the flame to low and fry the chicken the pieces for 2 more minutes.
• Then add 2 tablespoons of red chili powder into the pieces and mix it properly.
• Fry them, when the chicken is almost done, then add a tablespoon of coriander powder and a tablespoon of Garam masala powder into the fried pieces of chicken.
• Mix all the ingredients well and finally add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
• Fry them for 2 minutes until oil separates from the chicken.
• Then switch off the stove.
• Transfer the chicken fry to a serving bowl.
• Garnish with coriander leaves and onion rings.
Tasty, delicious and spicy chicken fry is ready
• Serve this Village style Chicken Fry steaming hot along with the side assortment of biryani or with fried rice or you can serve this fry as starters.
• Add few drops of lemon juice on the chicken fry to make it tastier.
• To increase the spiciness, you can add more green chilies.
• Total fat – 8g
• Sodium – 184mg
• Total carbs – 3g
• Dietary fiber – 1g
• Sugars – 1g
• Protein – 19g
• Vitamin A – 3%
• Vitamin C – 3%
• Calcium – 1%
• Iron – 1%